Does this type of editing/style have a name to it?

Started May 6, 2013 | Questions thread
opusone Regular Member • Posts: 463
Just anodd experiment

What  I don't understand is why would you use motion blur on the ground?

I've seen it used beautifully on both water and sky, but the ground???

 opusone's gear list:opusone's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D5100 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow