3, 5, and 10 stop ND filters for my Canon T3i and Canon 10-22mm lense

Started May 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
jayrandomer
jayrandomer Contributing Member • Posts: 835
Have you considered the Lee filter system?

baneling wrote:

Hi all, I've got a Canon T3i and recently got a Canon 10-22mm ultra wide lense.  I now need a 3, 5, and 10 stop screw on ND filter for it, the 10 stop being the most important right now.  I want one that does not vignette.  for those who have my gear, do know of any ND filters that will work without vignetting?  I was told by someone from Schneider Optics that B+W does not offer an ND filter in 77mm that will not vignette with my gear.

I think that you can get a wide-angled adapter for those filters that will minimize vignetting.  The system is pretty good and rectangular style filters are useful if you ever want to use a GND filter.  I know they make a 10 stop filter (the big stopper).

There are other square filter makers out there, as well, if the price of Lee stuff is too steep.

jayrandomer's gear list:jayrandomer's gear list
Canon EOS 550D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow