1DX + 70-200 2.8
I like how the pic came out, the motion in her body is excellent, just the right amount in my opinion. The first thing that came to my mind was "wow"... very nice!
The 2nd thing was my wondering how a 2-stop ND filter would've worked out to reel in the DOF some... You know, just tinkering with the numbers in my head is all
Bottom line is that you did a very nice job. I thought you had used just a wee
bit of flash/fill for a moment there too, perhaps my tired eyes. Looks good either way.
Best in photography to you.
Teila K. Day
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!