Strange e-mail happening on my iPad
I saw a link to a video that was on the ZITE app on my iPad, and e-mailed the link to myself on my iPad. When it appeared on my iPad, it showed the name of someone else on my contact list as both sender and recipient. I tried resending several times and the same thing happened. There seemed to be no way to erase / delete the name before resending it. So I emptied my iPad inbox, deleted the trash and tried resending the link to my iPad email and the same thing happened again.
Can anyone tell me what happened and how to get rid of the wrong name that keeps appearing in both sender and recipient ????
Thanks .... this is NOT a BIG DEAL.... but rather strange .
Ranger a.k.a chammett
'elegance is simplicity'
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4