White balance of UV-photos in Lightroom 4
I found out recently, that Lightroom fails to reproduce in-camera white-balance that I have set for UV-photos.
This can be best illustrated by showing the in-camera JPG (1) and the RAW-file (2) after opening it in LR4. Other RAW converters like UFRAW/GIMP or Silkypix get the WB correct, but I would love to keep my workflow that is currently based on LR.
Camera: Panasonic Lumix G1, modified for UV and IR photography.
more info on this topic can be found here:
Any hint about a feasible remedy is highly appreciated.
this is how LR4 renders the file with the WB setting “as shot” – that is more than slightly off …
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4