FL-600R + FL-36R with my GH3?
I learned (and tested) by myself that GH3 can control several wireless flashes liked both mentioned above by using its own built-in flash light.
1.- You have to set the flashes to "remote controlled" using the mode button and make sure the sensor is looking at the camera, you can rotate and tilt the light wherever you want. You also set the comunication "channel" you are going tu use (1, 2, 3 or 4) and to which group belongs that specific flash unit (A, B or C).
2.- You have to set GH3 to wireless flash control using the menu's options, where you can set also all kind of variables for even 3 groups of flashes (A, B and C), which can iclude several flashes also (max of 3 is recomended per group though). Of course you have to pop-up the built-in flash to make all this work.
I hope this could help someone like me few ours ago.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%