Canon S 110 folder options in menu, how do I bypass them?
I also do not like the idea of the folder every day/month.
Mine is the Canon S100 which I presume is the same as your S110 with respect to the folder option.
This is the reply I received from Canon when inquiring on the subject.
In reference to your enquiry on the PowerShot S100 we are sorry to inform you that it is only possible to save your pictures to the card in daily or monthly folders, no other options are available on the camera. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 1, 2013|
|May 3, 2013|
|May 4, 2013|
|May 5, 2013|
|May 7, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%