how do you resolve a project if you already have images of people?

Started May 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GRphotos
GRphotos Forum Member • Posts: 67
how do you resolve a project if you already have images of people?

I am wondering how to deal in a scenario where i start a project and i find out my client is sneaky, they try to make arguments about the service  to bring the price down or even get some more photos for free.

Lets say i meet the client, they tell me  want they need, i give them an invoice, they do not like it so i tell them to find me a better price for this service and i will beat it., then they agree.

Then give them the invoice, take 30% up front, they sign it, agree to the conditions and i go to work,

Now i am at the job, the client is giving me a hard time, asking me what i am doing, what i will do, and while doing the job they keep interrupting as if they know what i should do, later this client claims they helped me do the job, continues to complain about the price and i want to walk out but stuck deciding.

I have their images, i have their deposit, they took a days work from me, drained my brain and still wanted more., the client also tried to find a way to argue with me so they can say i am responsible for why hey are not happy.

what can i do to get out, i m guessing i can give back the deposit or just keep it and give all the photos away.

what would you do?

GRphotos's gear list:GRphotos's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow