Compact Flash or SD?
With the 2 slots on my D800E I was thinking of using the CF as primary and the SD as overflow.
BUT what I REALLY want to do is use the CF for stills and the SD for video, just to keep them seperate.
So, is there any quick way to switch between them or alturnatively if I take out the CF when I want to do video will it then record to the SD or do I have to have a card in the CF slot?
Time is the only thing I don't have enough of.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|