14 Days and 4 Cameras.

Started Apr 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
CollBaxter OP Forum Pro • Posts: 12,724
Re: 14 Days and 4 Cameras.

Darrell500 wrote:

Always enjoy reading about your road trips and experiences on them, sorry to hear about the E-5. The photos look like something I would see in a gallery and the first three would look really good hanging in my home, number 3 is is my favorite, it's just beautiful!

You gotta be careful about putting cameras in the hands of wives  that's how I lost my 520. Anyway just glad you made it back safe and have some beautiful pictures to show for the trip, thanks for sharing.

-- hide signature --

"Don't Be Afraid To See What You See"

Thanks for looking and reading.

Yep i think the E-620 is a gonner. I will have to start asking her if I may borrow my own camera. But it might make getting a E-7 a bit simpler. ( PLease Olympus don't make it small as she might get attached to it.)

I will bore you lot with I lot of pictures over the next few months. It was a very diverse trip we also landed up in some very diverse pubs.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow