Aaanouel got me thinking..Can I have your Honest Opinion, Please?

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Bill Borne
OP Bill Borne Forum Pro • Posts: 37,275
Re: .5 second

Stephen McDonald wrote:

KCHAWK wrote:

I like the 1/2 second dissolve.  Maybe try another transition instead of dissolve?

It's actually called a "solid fade", at least on the editing programs I use. In a dissolve, the picture disintegrates and then re-materializes into a new scene (I don't care for it).

It's actually called "Blur Dissolve" in Windows movie maker

-- hide signature --
 Bill Borne's gear list:Bill Borne's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony RX100 III +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow