Panasonic Lumix G6, I am in love with this camera.

Started Apr 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
eques Senior Member • Posts: 2,951
Re: In love with THIS camera??

jlynchtx wrote:

I don't understand why some are so down on the looks of this camera. I think it looks great! I have the G5 and I really like it.

I like the looks of tzhe G5 too!

But it seems like they just tweaked it and added a bunch of features to make it even betterI I like the grip and size of the G5, but I always thought if it had just a slight better grip it would be even better. It seems they did that with the G6.  In looking at videos of the G6, it looks just perfect.

I guess I am "slightly" disappointed that it doesn't have the GH3 sensor, but I love all the other features and I like the price compared to the GH3. I guess if I wanted the best sensors I would get the olympus cameras

That's just it! Olympus gives you their best sensor in all bodies, Pana doesn't. This is just mean.

or the GH3, but I think this camera fits my needs the best as far as size, grip, features, and price.

Peter.

eques's gear list:eques's gear list
Ricoh GR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye MFT +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
xi5
xi5
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow