Proper Ink Cart for Luster Paper
When you tell the printer driver what paper you're using, that essentially drives the 'which black' selection. But, in short, you'd use Photo Black. 99.93275% of the time, matte black is for those (shockingly) matte fine art papers.
Go w/ 'Gloss' in LR.
I'm considering buying an R2880. Would I use the glossy or matte black ink when printing on luster paper? For that matter, in Lightroom's print module, there is no luster setting - only glossy or matte. Which setting should I choose when printing on luster paper.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%