What need seems so obvious to me that can Not Imagine search engines can NOT FIND even a discussion on Why it is Not available.
My gran-daughter was wanting a way to get 'instant' pictures like the old Polaroid. (The cost of film is ridiculous!) Found a portable 4x6 photo printer at a thrift shop. When first tried to make it work found that the USB port Is-NOT. Something called PictBridge ONLY.
Yes she can use an SD card to transfer pictures from the computer. Technologically it must be possible to have a program for the computer to 'emulate' a PictBridge camera; use these printers directly.
No search has found that to be possible. Hopefully someone reading this forum has heard of this being possible and can point me toward that solution.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4