Sigma 500 4.5 and 1.4tc's with Nikon
You can read my thread but i have some news....
After the kenko experience i m now using the lens without any tc.
It is simply wonderful. ..so fast, so quick and with so many af points...and so low iso...Great prime!!
I prefer now to shot without tc and cropping later.
I will try soon the canon tcIII after the fw update.
My suggestion is...with crop cameras like 7100 forget the tc.
With ff cameras you should consider a very good tc so in your case nikon.
Think about it
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors