Fujifilm XF1 or Nikon P330 ?
I have the XF1 and dare I say it I'd be tempted by the P330 ... if the IQ is similiar to the P7700 then it may be a winner. The XF1 will likely have better dynamic range but the P330 will have better video and many other additional features that you may find useful. That's a tough question you ask and it will depend on your needs as well as the strengths/weaknesses of each camera. Depending on your budget the LX7 also bears consideration and is highly reguarded.-- hide signature --
Don't feed or mess with the crazy person ... just take a photo and walk away ... just walk away man!
I'm interested in the p330 as well.
One thing I know from experience...if it does not have a built in nd filter then I'm not interested...the P330 does, the XF1 does not!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%