Need help!!...big prints!!!
Hi there people...
Going to shoot a Love Story on sunday morning and the couple wants some of those photos to be printed 4', 5' or 6' for the wedding...first timer here!..
- Camera/equipment settings to do it the right way?...do I have to change the settings in my camera??...
- Will edit in PS5...
- Various locations, rain forrest, beach and a colonial house (Love my island Puerto Rico!)
- Any suggestions?
In any case this is relevant, the equipment I will use:
- Sony a580
- 70-200mm 2.8 G
- 50mm 1.7 Minolta
- 16-50 2.8
- Speedlites + softboxes + reflectors
Old glass...timeless beauty (Minolta Lenses)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4