Flektogon 35mm 2.4 or Sony 35mm 1.8?
This question is directed at those who have used these two lenses.
What is your take on this strictly in terms of IQ, color rendition, contrast and the "natural feel" of the subject? We will skip the image stabilization and AF convenience part.
A good picture is worth one word - IMPACT.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week