step up rings?
I've had no problem using step up rings with my NEX-6.
I've got a 46mm polariser and 46mm variable ND filter that fit my Sigma 30mm and 19mm. But I use a 40.5mm to 46mm step up ring to use those same filters on my 16-50mm PZ OSS.
I have plenty of larger filters and a Cokin P filter holder system too and I've used those on all the lenses I just mentioned using a variety of step up rings.
Plenty of inexpensive rings on Amazon or eBay.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4