New A57 - first neat shot
Technically I'm new to Sony DSLRs, but my SLR roots go back to Minolta film. Hence my A57 body only purchase. My previous camera was a Konica-Minolta 5D.
Nice pan! I haven't tried that yet with the A57, but I'm sure I will.
This has nothing to do with Sony SLRs, but you reminded me of one of the first pans that I ever created. This was taken in 2001, with my 2 MP Canon S100, and manually stiched together in software that came with the camera.
Things have come a long way since then!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!