Kit Lens for OMD EM-5: 14-42 or 12-50

Started Apr 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jolly Oly Contributing Member • Posts: 978
Re: WOW the capital letters looks SO serious

skeys wrote:

Jolly Oly wrote:

I am helpful, to all of nice people here who took their time to write all there is about that subject in similar threads which are still on page 1 -

why don't you point out all the threads on page 1 with a title asking which kit lens to choose, the 14-42 or the 12-50. BUT WAIT, don't stop with just page 1, try page 2 also.

The only thread I see with that subject for a title on either page 1 or page 2 is the one started by HeyItsJoel but he started his today and clee08 started his yesterday.

yes, so many similar threads started in such a short time and while being only few days old those threads already moved away..  Thank you for proving my point.

I would like to see a moderator who would encourage people how to use this forums smartly, not the one who would encourage spamming the forums with multiple similar threads and therefore making this place a more confusing and messy than it should be. I would also expect from a user (who is also other forum moderator) when joining a discussion and complaining about unhelpfulness, to show some credibility and be helpful other than just complaining.

Luckily, here at forum 1041 are moderators are not like that.

-- hide signature --
 Jolly Oly's gear list:Jolly Oly's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow