Purpose of thumb_file/photo in iPhoto?
What is the purpose of thumb_ in iPhoto?
The reason I ask is because I recently downloaded some photo and video files from an external HD that contained my old iPhoto library . When the photo/video files were imported to my new iMac's iPhoto, the Jpeg_plusthumb_ pictures were both added to new iPhoto Events/Pictures.
Can I safely delete the thumb_ picture from iPhoto?
Thanks for advice.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week