what could i risk if i already started a film for a school with out authorizations in france?

Started Apr 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
GRphotos
OP GRphotos Forum Member • Posts: 67
Re: what could i risk if i already started a film for a school with out authorizations in france?

Thorbard wrote:

Its not very clear what you were asking, so you may want to rephrase and ask some more specific questions.

Regardless, if you have already done the filming and the school has retrospectively granted you permission for that, and the school has the permissions needed from students and parents and teachers, I don't really see what is stopping you from going ahead.

surprised to hear that, i thought i did not leave any details out,  but in a drop of a hat i basically touched two points with my post.

1=That i agreed to provide images for non commercial work and need to figure out how to prepare a contract to describe the limitations of use, license etc of the images i produced.

2= That the school already asked the students parents for a authorization allowing them to use images to make a film, but they did not tell them it was me doing it but i guess i can include this in the contract saying they are responsible for getting these signatures aka releases.

my question is in regards to what the risks re if the school got the authorizations with out mentioning me been the one producing the images and if including that the school is responsible in the contract is a risk at all or can be covered.

-- hide signature --

5dmkiii, 24-105MM, Lexar 32 CF, Sandisk 64 SD, Cinematics rig

GRphotos's gear list:GRphotos's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow