Why Mirrorless cameras and Micro 4/3rds, in particular, are important to me.

Started Apr 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Forum Pro • Posts: 13,144
Re: Rubbish!

Midwest wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

It's a typical tactic of the mirrorless crowd in that they have to dramatically over state the weight of SLR gear in order to justify their mirrorless purchase.  You can see it virtually everywhere.

That, and to say that a dslr user has to spend thousands of dollars on a 'bag full of glass' and that they have to lug every lens they own with them anywhere they go to take photos.

Absolutely.  That is another disingenuous tactic often used by the mirrorless fanatic.

Those who can afford the cost of a mirrorless camera and don't have a lot of demands insofar as viewfinder and autofocus are more than welcome to enjoy any camera they like, and I'm happy they do. But the comments always seem to go beyond 'I like my camera' to 'I like my camera and people using another kind must eventually realize that my kind is better'.

Totally agree with you.  For some odd reason, mirrorless users far more often need to denigrate SLR users than the other way around.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
tko
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow