Sigma 50 f1.4 soft?
Post a pic and we'll look at the data and then comment, I'm betting something will show in the data. The great majority of times its user error. If you are using the 50mm on a ASP-C sensor camera - for example, Canon - then the lowest you can go with the shutter speed is 1/80; on full frame 1/50 sec.
We need to see the pic and data.
Hindsight is better than foresight, except for lost opportunity costs.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%