AMD Socket Question
I'm beginning to get the itch for a new computer, and I've always used AMD CPUs.
What is the difference between the current sockets -
Socket FM1 and
AM3+ is the newest socket for AMD FX based CPUs (Bulldozer and Piledriver).
AM3 is the older socket for Phenom, Phenom II based CPUs.
FM1/2 are for AMD APUs (Accelerated Processing Units) which combines a CPU and a GPU on the same die.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%