40" scrap of roll canvas with the 7900
I totally forgot something about my 7900:
If I have about 40 inches remaining on a roll of 17" wide canvas,
what is the Maximum Length I can print at the of the end of the roll????
The leading edge loses about 3/4 of an inch.
Yet, I forget how much it loses on the trailing end of the print???
To my knowledge, it is a lot more than 3/4 of an inch.
Anyone have the 7900 or 9900?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|