Night Themed Moody Shot
I had a lot of fun with this photo shoot.
This is one of my favorites from the photo shoot. Also my first composite photo which is a ton of fun (the whole process from taking the photo to the final image).
Shot with a single bare $70 Yungnuo 560II on a light stand during mid day (over powering the sun) with a maxed out aperture and shutter (shutter sync speed) on my 18-55.
Two more photos from the shoot.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO