IrfanView program opens .X3F files
John Brubaker wrote:
I just discovered that IrfanView opens my Sigma Merrill files. Is there a .jpg file embedded inside the Sigma files?
ACDSee and FastStone also "open" X3Fs. I use these progs to check what to download from the cameras.
The older X3F files SD9/10 have a medium size preview which is fleetingly visible in SPP while the "real" file is being converted. They also have a small thumbnail image embedded. No full size JPEG though.
Photopad opens those older files, as does ACR and also Picasa.
SD9, SD10, EF-500, GH1.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%