iMac batch process software
Is there software for iMac that will help do this for me?
Canon EOS 600D. I save as RAW+Largest JPG (IMG_6584.CR2 + IMG_6584.JPG e.g.)
Some of the files I wish to delete both RAW and JPG – e.g. when I forget to remove the lens cap!
Some, the ones that are ok as snaps – just delete the raw and resize the JPG by 20% or 30% depending on the orientation.
The ones that are worth touching up - keep both.
Is there software that could semi-automate this?
I’ve started my 15 day demo of Lyn – can this do it somehow?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%