Nex6 plus sigma 19mm
To get the Nex6 with a single lens is genius ! and the sigma 19 is certainly a very good lens.
You might compare your buy with the new Ricoh GR
it costs 700 $. But you get a system camera with exchangable optics and viewfinder. The 19 mm sigma is equivalent to a 28 mm for a 35 mm film camra. So it is really wide angle. I would rush out and by the sigma 30 also. This corresponds to 45 mm and is much better for people, portraits, etc. Further it is an extraordinary sharp lens.
I own a Nex6 myself. I use many legacy primes, but I have also the 16-50 sony zoom, and a sony 12 mm, and the sigma 30.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%