iPad 2 Storage of Fuji Raw files
I want to use my 64 G iPad 2 to store Raw photos from my Fuji S9600
Apple do not cater for these Raw files.
I just want to store them until I am home and can Import them into Lightroom.
Is it worth getting the Camera Kit?
I also have a Giga One, 40 G, but that does not retain a charge for very long.
A single transfer of 3 G will usually need a recharge.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%