Canon 600EX-RT and Yongnuo YN622C wireless trigger
You are correct on both points.
Canon's RT radio tech - so far - is not compatible with any other radio based system. And I suspect Canon like it that way.
If you are going the Yn622C route, then it makes sense to attach a Speedlite, that is cheaper than Canon's 600Ex-RT, but yet fully compatible with those triggers. Yn publish a list.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 14, 2013|
|Apr 14, 2013||1|
|Apr 15, 2013|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|