Yongnuo 622-C and 550EX (MkI)
Yes, the YN-622C will work fine. The limitation is that Flash mode, Zoom and Manual levels must be set on-flash.
Sync mode, E-TTL with FEC and Ratio can be handled from your camera.
More info in The Other YN-622C User Guide, esp. pp 4-5.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO