d7100, the smaller birds in flight.
Also, I am seeing lots of noise in the sky at 100% crop, even down at ISO 320. I am shooting raw and then doing noise reduction after processing so it ends up looking pretty clean. My main drawback is the softness of my lens at 300mm and f5.6.
I am seeing quite a bit of noise in your photos as well, granted at ISO 1000. Did your photos have any noise reduction?
These are very small crops, and I think that is the reason you are seeing noise even after I applied some luma NR in Lightroom. It is very fine grained noise, which probably would not show on a print.
pbase & dpreview supporter
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%