Slim filters are really slim?
CP's are usually thicker since they have two elements (one rotating) and outer threads for a lens cap. The slim versions are 5mm including the outer threads.
I believe certain Hoyas may be slimmer since they don't provide outer threads for caps..........but their quality isn't as good as Marumi or B+W.
If you are in the US there is a reputable dealer who can answer your questions by calling their 800 number. http://www.2filter.com/marumi/marumicirpolarizers.html
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%