L Bracket + Panohead?!
Hey guys - i have a problem!
Gitzo GT2542T + Arca P0 with classic clamp, Sony a65
I want a Panohead, i have choosen a german one - i saw it at a friend and it looks very good for the price. Like most panoheads the arca clamp is in view direction of the lens. It would fit at the moment - i just use a normal arca unit and can turn it around.
But if i buy a l-bracket its 90° to the direction i need it for the panohead. So i have to change between normal arca unit and l-bracket.
I put a sirui arca clamp on the arca plate of the panohead but in 90° to the one "under that". then i can put the L-Bracket with camera into this clamp.
Will that work? or is it too tipsy? So my setup would look like that:
Tripod -> arca p0 -> Panohead with arca clamp -> plate -> arca clamp -> l-bracket -> camera
this is the panohead ( dont need a rotator - have it in the p0)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%