Any monitor tips?
Robert Mckee wrote:
Another option I found was this:
Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" LED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - 8 ms
possibly with dual monitors? Not sure how to navigate this monitor world yet. Thx
Forget the TV option.... you don't want to go that route. It has been discussed to death here and in other forums and it is not an option due poor color gamut, inaccurate colours, banding, 1920x1080 on a 32" will not work as a desktop, etc etc.
Go look into my post history. It will lead you to a slew of threads on monitors and color management.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!