Fuji HS20 Focus Error
I need a advice what to do with camera.
My camera fell to the ground while she was in her purse.
Now I can't use camera any more(take shoots), as I have "Focus Error". All other functions are OK.
Also, as I can see, lens is slightly separated from the casing (if I move lens left-right).
As I don't have warranty anymore, should this be taken to service or this kind of repair is to expensive.
What could be a problem and what can be done.
Thanks in advance
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week