Epson 4880 won't print
I've just connected my new Epson 4880 to my PC, downloaded and installed latest software.
Printer is on and prints a nozzle check.
Cannot print a test page from my PC; no luck with Command Prompt "ECHO HELLO..."
I know the USB cable is good because the PC recognizes 'new hardware' when I turn on the printer. I re-installed the software using the Wizard.
I really want to begin printing with this printer.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week