Advice on Eizo FORIS FS2333
Hi, is anyone using an Eizo Foris FS2333 monitor for photo editing and can recommend it (or not)?
Eizo pitch it as a gaming monitor, however, it has an IPS panel and uses a 10-bit look-up table (so displays 16.77 million colours from a palette of 1.06 billion). My current Samsung monitor cannot render blacks properly - they get heavily pixelated and it looks awful.
Also recommend to me is the Asus PA248Q...
Current Amazon UK price for the Eizo is GBP 279 and for the Asus GBP 334
Any advice gratefully received!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%