Tokina 35mm Macro
You didn't say what you want to shoot. For most general macro subjects, I think you will find the 35mm a little short to give you good working distance, but the lens will give great IQ. It is also a good size that will handle well on most m4/3 bodies.
You might also consider a 50mm macro. You should be able to get a pretty good one for $100-$150 used. There are great deals to be had on older 50mm macro lenses, and the old micro-Nikkors are a pleasure to use.
It's not how many pixels you have... but how you use them.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%