C&C requested on Automotive Photos
I'm working to be able to produce images that would have some appeal to the general public. Instead of simply just shooting cars, I want the final image to have an additional appeal.
I'd appreciate any feedback of both the actual photography end and the post processing work.
They look impressive but in the first one it bugs me that the Viper doesn't seem horizontal, even if the horizon does (I think I'd rotate it about 0.5 degree clockwise), and that the shadow is cut off at the bottom right. I'd also like to see the whole of the Cobra's steering wheel. The other 2 seem fine but the Cobra is my favourite.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%