NEX 7 & 16-50..all is fine :)
I had to do it.. I was so jealous of the NEX 6 crew with their tiny lens.. I just bought one.
I was a bit worried after the purchase, as it was an impulse buy, and I just bought the cheapest I could find on ebay and came from korea(?), they ship with no box.. .just the lens wrap in bubbles... But it arrived fine.
I was scared with the not so good experiences I've read here about corners and purple fringe.. I had some purple fringe with my favorite lens (Pentax Takumar 50 1.4) before, So I was worried.
I've just done some quick picture tests, and all seams fine. at least in JPEG. the image on screen is also corrected. Quality also seams identical to the kits lens. I'm actually considering selling my kit lens
I also tried this lens on my bros NEX 5 and I could see the barrel problem.
for now I'm happy.
My NEX 7 just got more portable.
NOW if fits on my pocket.
Some pics later
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%