Resizing for galleries
1200 x 1600 pixels is good - that's a nice size image on most monitors. Choose a JPEG compression that will keep the file size under 1 megabyte so the photo will load quickly, and if necessary, change the color profile to sRGB.
Always make a copy first - keep the original full-size.
Hope this helps.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO