Quick question re: D7100
I just read elsewhere:
"Two stand out features for me - taking five shots and automatically choosing the one with the best faces, and being able to shoot video and take still images at the same time. Does a lot more than that but those two are big wins for me".
Can anyone please confirm/deny whether shooting video and still images at the same time is possible?
This feature would really be useful for me - Thank you for your comments.
No. Doesn't do either of these. These are nikon 1 series tricks.
Pressing the shutter button during movie record will STOP the movie and take a still photo, with restrictions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)