Quick question re: D7100
I just read elsewhere:
"Two stand out features for me - taking five shots and automatically choosing the one with the best faces, and being able to shoot video and take still images at the same time. Does a lot more than that but those two are big wins for me".
Can anyone please confirm/deny whether shooting video and still images at the same time is possible?
This feature would really be useful for me - Thank you for your comments.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO