60D remote / time lapse

Started Apr 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
GSpix60D
GSpix60D New Member • Posts: 9
Re: 60D remote / time lapse - Magic Lantern firmware

skanter wrote:

IsThisNickNameTakenToo wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to start doing timelapse photogrpahy without happening to have my laptop always physically connected to the cammera.  I asked a similar question before and someone suggested a TC-80N3 remote - which looked great - however I just went to order one and it seems its not compatible with 60D - wrong connector.  Is there an equivilent product for the 60D - I couldn't find one.  If not, what suggestions do people have?

Thanks

Josh

The Magic Lantern firmware gives you sophisticated timelapse photography. - for free. It also offers countless other incredible featurea, and is perfectly safe to install. Look it up.

Another vote here from a 60D user with regards to Magic Lantern. I added it mostly for the HDR function (able to take up to 9 bracketed shots as opposed to the default 3), but have also looked at using the timelapse feature at some point.

It's FREE, so nothing to lose, and really easy to install/uninstall.

GSpix60D's gear list:GSpix60D's gear list
Casio Exilim EX-FH100 Sony a6000 Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Canon Extender EF 1.4x II +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow