Epsom R340 replacement
My father has/had an Epsom stylus R340 but it has died.
It is beyond saving.
Now he is quite old but very keen on printing and he was very familiar with the Epsom.
The other thing he liked was he could get cheap/non genuine inks which was good as he prints a lot of images.
Can anyone recommend a modern replacement to the Stylus, the R340 had a six colour system.
I am a little out of touch with printers these days and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%