Epsom R340 replacement
My father has/had an Epsom stylus R340 but it has died.
It is beyond saving.
Now he is quite old but very keen on printing and he was very familiar with the Epsom.
The other thing he liked was he could get cheap/non genuine inks which was good as he prints a lot of images.
Can anyone recommend a modern replacement to the Stylus, the R340 had a six colour system.
I am a little out of touch with printers these days and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions