85 1.4D and blurry daffodils
Nice shots - I like number 2 best. Daffs can be hard to get right, esp in sunshine, because the bright yellow can be overexposed, but these are just right
In the first shot, the blurry daff at the top of the frame is slightly distracting. Another way to do this image might be to ctop out that top daff and just have the sharpness of the mauve blossoms against the general blurred OOF . . .
I have the f/1.4D and also use it for floral images . . .
. . .
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|